TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Information We Collect and How We Use It
- Third Parties
- Controlling Your Personal Data
- Data Retention and Account Termination
- Contact Information
- Texas Residents: Your Texas Privacy Rights
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
We may collect, transmit, and store information about you in connection with your use of the Service, including any information you send to or through the Service. We use that information to provide the Service’s functionality, fulfill your requests, improve the Service’s quality, engage in research and analysis relating to the Service, personalize your experience, track usage of the Service, provide feedback to third party businesses that are listed on the Service, display relevant advertising, market the Service, provide customer support, message you, back up our systems, allow for disaster recovery, enhance the security of the Service, and comply with legal obligations. Even when we do not retain such information, it still must be transmitted to our servers initially and stored long enough to process.
Please also note:
- Account Information:When you create an eagleslandingtradingpost.com account, we store and use the information you provide during that process, such as the first and last name you enter, email address, zip code, physical address, and any other information you may provide during the account creation process, such as a phone number. We may publicly display the first name and last initial that you provide, as well as any photo or other content you submit through the account creation process, as part of your account profile. You can later modify some of the account information you provide through your account dashboard. If you believe that someone has created an unauthorized account using your personal information, you can request its removal by contacting us.
- Public Content:Your contributions to the Service are intended for public consumption and are therefore viewable by the public, including your photos, videos, ratings, reviews and edits to business page information. Your account profile (e.g., first name, last initial, city, neighborhood, the month and year you created your eagleslandingtradingpost.com profile, photos and videos. You can limit the public nature of some of these activities through your account dashboard.
- Contacts:You can invite others to join eagleslandingtradingpost.com by providing us with their contact information.
- Communications:When you sign up for an account or use certain features, you are opting to receive messages from other users, businesses, and eagleslandingtradingpost.com. You can manage some of your messaging preferences through your account dashboard; but note that you cannot opt out of receiving certain administrative, transactional, or legal messages from eagleslandingtradingpost.com. For example, if you make an appointment or send a message to the business through the Service, we may send you messages about your transaction using the contact information you provide, including through automated SMS text messages to your phone number. We may also track your actions in response to the messages you receive from us or through the Service, such as whether you deleted, opened, or forwarded such messages, and share that information with other parties to your messages (for example, to let them know if you have viewed their message). If you exchange messages with others through the Service, we may store them in order to process and deliver them, allow you to manage them, and we may review and disclose them in connection with investigations related to use of the Service, as well as our efforts to improve the Service. We may not deliver messages that we believe are objectionable, such as spam messages, fraudulent solicitations, or requests to exchange reviews for compensation. We may also store information that you provide through communications to us, including from phone calls, letters, emails and other electronic messages, or in person. If you are a representative of a business listed on eagleslandingtradingpost.com, or use a phone number associated now or previously with such a business, we may contact you, including by phone or email, using the contact information you provide us, make publicly available, or that we have on record for your business. Our communications with you, including phone calls, may be monitored and recorded for quality purposes.
- Transactions: If you initiate a transaction through the Service, we will collect and store information you provide associated with your transaction, such as your name, phone number, address and email.
- Activity:We store information about your use of the Service, such as your search activity, the pages you view or transactions you make through the Service.
- Different Devices:You may access the Service through different devices (e.g., your mobile phone or personal computer) and website (eagleslandingtradingpost.com). The information that we collect and store through those different uses may be cross-referenced and combined.
- Professional Information:If you represent a business on eagleslandingtradingpost.com, we may collect and display information about you related to your business activities, such as a business name that may incorporate your name, or a publicly available business address that is also used as a home address. We will also collect and display information about your professional background that you choose to share with us through the Service, such as information about your professional licenses or certifications, or your professional history or specialties.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Third parties may receive information about you as follows:
- Content Partners: We allow third party partners to use and display some of the public content available through the Service, such as your photos, reviews, and other information listed under “Public Content” in Section 1 above.
- Service Providers:We rely on third party service providers to support or provide services for us in connection with your use of the Service, such as food delivery services, communications and hosting, security and fraud prevention, technical and customer support, tracking marketing, and other functions.
- Businesses on Eagle Landing Trading Post:We may share information from or about you (such as your city, and if you provide it, your age and gender) with businesses on Eagle Landing Trading Post. Keep in mind that businesses can also view your public activity and posts, and may receive information from or about you when you transact or communicate with them, through Eagles Landing Trading Post.
- Investigations and Legal Disclosures:We may investigate and disclose information from or about you if we have a good faith belief that such investigation or disclosure: (a) is reasonably necessary to comply with legal or law enforcement processes, such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, judicial proceeding, or other legal process or law enforcement request; (b) is helpful to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service; or (c) protects our rights, reputation, property, or that of our users, affiliates, or the public, such as disclosures in connection with Eagle Landing Trading Post’s program. If you flag or otherwise complain to us about content through the Service, we may share the substance of your complaint with the contributor of that content in order to provide an opportunity for the contributor to respond.
- Links:The Service may link to third party-controlled websites, like a business’s URL. Except as set forth herein, we do not share your personal information with them, and are not responsible for their privacy practices.
- Third Party Integrations:If you sign up for, or log into, Eagles Landing Trading Post using a third-party service like Facebook or Google, or link your Eagles Landing Trading Post account to your account with a third-party service like Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, we may receive information about you from such third-party service. If you post content to a third-party service through the Service, that third party service will also receive that content, which will be visible to anyone that has access to it through that third-party service. If you interact with businesses through Eagle Landing Trading Post, they will receive whatever information you choose to share with them, for example contact information you share through direct messages to the business or your phone number if you call the business.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Other users may be able to identify you, or associate you with your account, if you include personal information in the content you post publicly. Please also note that the messages you send or receive using the Service are only private to the extent that both you and the recipient(s) of your messages keep them private. For example, if you send a message to another user, that user may choose to publicly post it. We may access, review, and disclose such messages in connection with investigations related to use of the Service, as well as our efforts to improve the Service.
DATA RETENTION AND ACCOUNT TERMINATION
The Service is intended for general audiences and is not directed to children under 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact us. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information without parental consent, we take steps to remove such information and terminate the child’s account.
We use various safeguards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and after we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or via mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Tigua Business Center, Attn: Business Development Specialist
9180 Socorro Rd.
El Paso, Texas 79907
For security purposes, we will take such steps as we deem necessary to confirm your identity before completing your request or sharing any personal data with you.
TEXAS RESIDENTS: YOUR TEXAS PRIVACY RIGHTS
Texas residents have certain rights around Eagles Landing Trading Post’s collection, use, and sharing of their personal information.
Eagles Landing Trading Post does not sell your personal information and will not do so in the future without providing you with notice and an opportunity to opt-out of such sale as required by law. Similarly, we do not offer financial incentives associated with our collection, use, or disclosure of your personal information.
Eagles Landing Trading Post collects various categories of personal information when you use the Service, including identifiers, commercial information, internet or other electronic network or device activity information, geolocation data, and professional information. A more detailed description of the information Eagles Landing Trading Post collects and how we use it is provided above in Section 1 (Information We Collect and How We Use It). Section 3 (Third Parties) describes the categories of third parties with whom we share personal information, and what information may be shared under different circumstances.
If you are a resident of Texas, you have the right to request to know what personal information has been collected about you, and to access that information. You also have the right to request deletion of your personal information. You may send your request via email. We will not discriminate against you. An agent may submit a request on your behalf, but you must verify that your agent is authorized to do so.